United in Manchester
At United in Manchester you will work within a team to create and test a new product idea.
Do you want to:
- collaborate with students from around the world and a range of disciplines;
- develop your social and communication skills;
- get experience of team working, project planning and decision-making;
- get constructive feedback from professionals and academics;
- learn how to start your own business?
By attending United in Manchester your students will:
- experience working in cross-discipline teams;
- have their creative skills released;
- have a varied cultural experience;
- gain Manchester credits (dependent on their assessment outcomes);
- assimilate valuable employability skills.
By being an ‘Official United in Manchester’ partner you will:
- support students learning how to develop a team working ethic;
- assist in the cultivation of cross-cultural, cross-discipline team working;
- gain access to new user generated product ideas;
- enhance your organisations global presence;
- build your reputation within the Higher Education sector.
...from across the world to the city that changed the world and to the University that played a key part in those changes. United in Manchester provides a platform for international students to collaborate to produce ideas that will change the future once again.