Every day our students, staff and researchers are busy innovating and achieving great things, and every day they are creating new success stories that shape our Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Find out more about the unique four-day forum aiming to address the biggest climate challenges. Each day was dedicated to one of the four COP26 goals.
Latest from across the Faculty
- International Women's Day
- Gender stereotypes in science
- Gender inclusivity in STEM
- FSE helps UoM top sustainable development chart
- The value of clean water
- Science learning for children
- Then and now: in pictures
- Manchester's heritage heroes
- Evolution of campus buildings
- World’s largest radio telescope network
- Parkinson's disease testing
- Secrets of our solar system
In the real world: people stories
Challenging career instability: Aline Miller is tackling the traditional limitations placed upon women who aspire to careers in research.
Overcoming imposter syndrome: Aoife Taylor is championing support for mental health in the workplace.
Find out more about Women in Environmental Sciences (WiES), an inclusive cross-disciplinary network for women working in ecology and environmental science.
Stay up to date
|Faculty of Science and Engineering|