Every day our students, staff and researchers are busy innovating and achieving great things, and every day they are creating new success stories that shape our Faculty of Science and Engineering.
In the real world: people stories
Challenging career instability: Aline Miller is tackling the traditional limitations placed upon women who aspire to careers in research.
Challenging race and gender inequality: Ania Jolly is challenging the traditional careers offered to Black women.
Find out more about Women in Environmental Sciences (WiES), an inclusive cross-disciplinary network for women working in ecology and environmental science.
Across the Faculty
- FSE helps UoM top sustainable development chart
- The value of clean water
- Science learning for children
- World’s largest radio telescope network
- Parkinson's disease testing
- Secrets of our solar system
- Then and now: in pictures
- Manchester's heritage heroes
- Evolution of campus buildings
Stay up to date
|Faculty of Science and Engineering|